Tuesday, May 3, 2011

And So It Begins...

Hopefully, this will not be one of "those" blogs that we've all been subjected to.  Where the person begins with passion and enthusiasm, and the blog dies a slow and painful death one or two journal entries later.  I am a bit of a polymath, and will be writing about things other than the sport that both simultaneously gives me multiple orgasms and makes me gnash my teeth in anger (sometimes within minutes).  Basically, you will have the opportunity to "look over my shoulder" as I write about my day to day life, my interests, my sexual exploits (if applicable) and (in theory) my evolution as a human being.  Something I really hope to convey, is that you will see and hear my authentic voice.  I have a friend who has an established blog on here, and I know its filled with delusion and him "mis-remembering" the past.  He gets all pissy when I start to critically fact-check the stories/rants he goes on in his blog.  Rest assured, I won't subject you to that. I hope to post things daily, even if its a link to something I find amusing and or interesting. 

Those who have seen my posts on Facebook probably know the general overall tone and content that I'll be writing about. Except I'll no longer be hampered by competing with Mafia Wars posts in the news feed, and can write a little more in-depth.  

I want this to also be dynamic and interactive, and not about you stalking me.  So comments are welcome.  :)








 

No comments:

Post a Comment